A Slow Meander Through Life

Monday, May 22, 2006

A Fine Start to the Week

Having been woken at 7am by someone believing that I would be awake at that time, I can happily say that I have had a good start to the week. I hit the gym and 8.30, and was in town looking at potential houses by 10am. On my way home I spotted two guys acting very suspicially outside a house and, having noticed a community bobby walking the streets, looped the bike around and reported the suspicious activity. I wanted to stay and watch but feared that as a 'grass' I would be a marked man.
I am facing the now strange task of having to work a little this week. It should be reasonably straightforward, so I can rest assured that there is some more money coming back into the coffers. I'm now the proud owner of both my bike and car, having paid off the finance, but it does mean that I'm going to have to continue working to raise the money levels once again. The plan is simple: debt free by the end of the year.
I'm starting steadily at the gym in order to keep my interest levels up. My attention span is short at the best of times, so I have to ensure that I don't spend long enough there to become bored. It's nice going first thing in the morning as you feel as you're achieving more, and there aren't loads of people there to see you failing hopelessly on the assisted chin dips.
A healthy lunch is on the cards now, and then I may hit the driving range to try and improve my golfing skills. It should be a good summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home