A Slow Meander Through Life

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Variety is the Spice of Life

So far this week it's been very interesting. I've taught some maths, sold an invoice system to a company and written some Excel VBA code for a chain of service stations to automatically email spreadsheets and check that they work correctly. Busy busy! The teaching was good - a little unprepared the first time, but well prepared today. What a difference it makes to a lesson. The last thing you want are surprises in a lesson.
I went out with the girl from the hotel last night and had a fantastic time. I shan't say any more than that, but needless to say there will be a second date!
I finally saw Lichfield without the rain last night, and it is a very nice place. All I need is a visit in daylight to really see what it's like. I ate with my dad in Don Paco's which was very nice. It's a good Spanish restaurant which doesn't really do tapas - this for me is a good thing, as tapas should be free and never is. Unfortunately I had to dash as I was meeting Clare, but it was a good meal. If I hadn't been driving/meeting Clare I would have happily spent the entire evening working through the San Miguel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home