A Slow Meander Through Life

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Random Thoughts...

Well I've been tagged by Jehan to offer 20 random thoughts about myself. Hmm. Tragically, I don't know who I can tag next! Here goes...

  1. I love country music (sorry Dad).
  2. I own a B'Witched CD (sorry everybody).
  3. I can't chew baked beans - I have to swallow them. This leads to an entire 'which bean is best entry', as they need to be very juicy.
  4. I've lost every fight I've ever been in (which was only three).
  5. I'm very happy when there is 12 metres of water above me.
  6. I haven't used the radiator in my bedroom since I've been in the house.
  7. There's something about being on a motorbike that I think is just amazing.
  8. I've been engaged.
  9. I'm 28 and live with three other lads. We're all single. :-)
  10. I don't think that drinking a pint of lager is a good idea, but I do it anyway.
  11. I have an amazing desire to go to the USA, and I'm not sure why.
  12. Our old neighbour once told my mum that I walked around as if I was in another world - he was right.
  13. I have no idea that people around me are becoming older.
  14. I don't understand how people can hate each other so much that they would kill each other.
  15. If Billy Joel went on tour again, I would sell parts of my body to see him (and take my aunty Judith too if I had a spare arm or leg).
  16. I think I'm a little bit deaf, more so in my right ear.
  17. My vision, however is awesome.
  18. I would love to have the money to spend a year travelling around the world on my bike.
  19. I love the smell of fresh coriander.
  20. I prefer to look at a map than read a book.
I'm off to find some other bloggers whom I can tag, and have a bit of tea.

2 Comments:

  • bravo! never though u would actually do the meme (meme is apparently the term for these blog games/tests/lists). hehehe!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 am  

  • Thanks! Just on the baked bean thing, I do actually love them, but they have to be swallowed.

    By Blogger Dan, at 12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home