A Slow Meander Through Life

Friday, October 21, 2005

Technology and Stuff

Well bugger. I was doing a big list of stuff that I use on the computer, sites, useful programs and the like, and Firefox crashed and I lost it. So here it is again.

Programs:
Firefox for browing (with loads of extensions).
Thunderbird for reading emails.
Feedreader for reading news feeds.
Trillian for chatting.
iTunes for listening to music.
Skype for internet telephony.
OpenOffice for writing, spreadsheets etc.

Websites:
Blogger for blogging.
Plaxo for organising my life (I like this a lot).
del.icio.us for organising my bookmarks (I'm new to this but it seems good).

News Feeds and Blogs:
Random Thoughts and The Separada Chronicles.
Various BBC News Feeds.
Engadget (great for knowing what's going on in the world of gadgets).
Other less exciting things.

New Stuff I'm Trying:
Flock - a new browser based on Firefox but centred around blogging and sharing. Very much a beta version but worth a look.

Looks like I've made the blog without crashing. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home