A Slow Meander Through Life

Friday, May 20, 2005

Job Ups and Downs

The start of the week was great - a job interview on Tuesday for a good company. It went very well indeed. Today they called to say yes, and the usual negotiations started on money. It has all gone pear shaped and now I'm not sure if I can be bothered. The money isn't great, and I've realised that there are other jobs out there with shorter contracts that will pay better. The problem is that Katharine at the agency has been ace and I don't want to piss her off. What do I do?

I've just played squash and lost to someone that I shouldn't have lost to which is very annoying. I thought that I was suffering from hayfever on Wednesday, but discovered yesterday that it was a cold. I just couldn't move on court which was very frustrating. Bugger.

I've got a nice quiet weekend with noone around. Neil and Dalts are on a stag weekend and Wayne is working. I'm playing squash tomorrow morning with Gary, and then settling in to watch the FA Cup. I may pop to Sainsbury's on the hope that Victoria (yes, she has a name) is there. Here's hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home