A Slow Meander Through Life

Monday, April 11, 2005

Tentative First Steps

I've wanted to blog for a while now, but I didn't really know what to say. I don't want to talk about people I know, as I would probably offend them, and life is a little boring at the moment, so that wouldn't make for good reading either.
There is one thing that I want to talk about though, and that is my lack of religion. I do not believe in God, and whilst I was Christened when I was a baby, I do not call myself a Christian.
Recently I've been thinking a lot about this, and the implications that it has on my life. It does have an effect, and I guess the only way to work it out is to write it down and see what happens.

1 Comments:

  • Looking forward to reading where your "journey" takes you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home