A Slow Meander Through Life

Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Biggest City In The World!!!

I've just been to the biggest city in the world - Dublin! Why's it the biggest city? Because it's always 'dublin'!!! Many thanks to my friend Dalts for that joke...

I have a couple of days out there and it was very nice. No photos I'm afraid: I was meant to go out and work but that fell through. As a consequence I wasn't quite prepared for the whole tourist thing.

It's a nice city, especially when the sun is out. I'm not a great tourist as what I really enjoy is night life: experiencing bars and restaurants. I went out on both evenings with my father (who is working out there at the moment) and his work colleagues. Last night we ate in the Trocadero. It is amazing but count your money into the hands of the waiter as they proved themselves to be thieving bastards :-)

I'm back at my parents for the night, and then back over to Lincoln tomorrow. It should be a good one as a few friends are up for the weekend. More drinking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home