A Slow Meander Through Life

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Miss Lincolnshire Winner!

If my information is correct, then the voting for Miss Lincolnshire has now closed, and if the graphic is anything to go by on the www.missengland.info website, the winner is Rachel Wilson, closely (and I mean closely) followed by my choice, Sammie Parker.  There were 14 votes separating them in the end; did I help Sammie claw it back?

I'm afraid, Richard and Huw, that Katy finished with just 40 votes.  This does seem sadly low, but that's the rock and roll world of Miss County competitions.

I've heard no further information on the impending legal action, but I must say that it was rather exciting at the time.

So, commiserations to Sammie who staged an excellent fight at the end, and congratulations to Rachel for winning it.  I look forward to supporting a worthwhile cause again next year.


technorati tags:

Blogged with Flock

4 Comments:

  • That's a travesty. I hope Katy finds her way to this page one day, and discovers that she won 66% of the votes (and hearts) casted here.

    By Blogger Huw, at 12:09 pm  

  • Huw, I promise that I will look out for Katie Jackson in Lincoln. Hopefully Katie Jackson will wonder in here one day, and if I write Katie Jackson enough times and she's bored and searching the internet for her own name (I'm not the only who does that am I?) then Katie Jackson may find this page and everyone will be happy. I'm still hoping for Sammie Parker. That's Sammie Parker.

    By Blogger Dan, at 3:01 pm  

  • With a Y! Katy with a Y!!!

    By Blogger Huw, at 10:38 pm  

  • Well it could be, but I'm afraid that she's Katie with ie. That's Katie Jackson, by the way. Oh, and Sammie Parker too. I guess that noone ends their name with a 'y' these days. Maybe I should shorten my name to Dannie?

    By Blogger Dan, at 12:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home