A Slow Meander Through Life

Friday, December 09, 2005

Tired? Me?

It's been a tiring week for me. I think it stemmed from last weekend and having far too much fun, but then it just rolled on and the result was me going to bed at 9.50 last night. That is before 10pm. I haven't done that for years. I do feel better today, although I'm clearly not quite 'with it'. I've just come downstairs, had some breakfast and sat down at the computer. I loaded Firefox and it wasn't until ForecastFox told me that it was foggy that I looked outside and realised that you can't actually see anything. The fact that I sit in front of a window when I'm on the computer makes this even worse.
I'd like to think that this weekend will be easier, but I doubt it. Well, it is Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home