A Slow Meander Through Life

Monday, November 21, 2005

Harry Potter

Flickr Photo

I've just returned (rather late) from seeing Harry Potter, so I figured it deserved some comment.

It was alright.

It would have been better if my friend hadn't farted 4 times during the performance.

I felt sorry for the guy two seats from me (and glad that I don't have a girlfriend) as his girlfriend spent the entire film cuddling up to him. He should tell her to sit up straight and watch the film.

When Harry and Voldermort are doing the wand thing, the film 'crosses the line' in the sense that at one point Voldermort is on the left and Harry is on the right, and then it is filmed from the opposite side. This is generally a filming no-no, so it seemed odd that it happened.

I loved the stadium for the Quiditch World Cup.

The girls in blue from the other school were great.

Why didn't he mention that Malfoy's dad was at the graveyard (and Crabb and the other one too)?

Harry reminds me of a lad that I went to school with called Ryan Hurst, and it's really doing my head in.

I wish he would hurry up and kill Voldermort.

I shan't be reading the book, so I'm not bothered about any inconsistencies.

technorati tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home