A Slow Meander Through Life

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Blow Out!

Well the latest interest has stopped very quickly indeed. The girl from Birmingham sent me a text to say that circumstances have changed and that she doesn't want to see me again. Full stop. It's a shame - there was a spark there. We sent a few texts back and forth, and she feels that I have 'everything going for me' and that basically she's not good enough for me. I didn't think that sort of thing mattered. It doesn't to me anyway. But if that's what she wants then I'm not one to turn into a mad stalker and continually try and convince her to change her mind.

The work front has generated an interesting opportunity - a big one with potentially working for IBM. It would require a few sacrifices, but in the long run they would be 100% worth it. I will keep you informed!

1 Comments:

  • News!!!!!! I've received a text from the girl in Birmingham and we are chatting again and things are going well, although I hate texts. They should be sent to a dark place. I can guarantee that within half an hour I will have messed this up totally, simply by sending a crap message, when I totally didn't mean to.

    By Blogger Dan, at 12:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home