A Slow Meander Through Life

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Not Enough Sleep?

God I'm tired. Late nights and early mornings have contributed to this, and it's my own fault.

I test rode the Daytona 650 yesterday, and it's awesome. It rides so well, and now I'm really torn. I've not had my bike that long, so should I replace it? The idea was to buy a bigger bike so I could travel further, but how much travel do I do? Is it worth having a big continent blasting bike when you live in England? Maybe not. I'll take the 955 out for a spin today and have a think about it. The deal at Webbs is pretty good, so we shall have to see.

I'm off to the NEC bike show tomorrow, and I simply can't wait. All the new bikes, and you can sit on them all. Fantastic!

Whilst doing this post I've done some sums, and realistically I can't justify the extra expense. So I'll look after my baby for now, and see what happens in the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home