A Slow Meander Through Life

Monday, October 24, 2005

Horrible Winter Evenings

It would appear that I had forgotten how unpleasant winter evenings are in England. It is dark and wet and horrible here at the moment, and it goes dark so early. I can't be bothered by this now - it's going to become worse! I also don't think I'm coping to well living with other people at the moment. The TV churns out crap all day, it's noisy, people do things that are just random, it's always a mess and I can't be arsed. I'm going to have a look at the old house again and see about moving back in to it. It would piss the lads of though, so I'll have think carefully about it. Not only that, but I don't have much furniture any more. However, I want to live in a house without a TV. Not only will it save me money every month, I think I'd be a better person for it.

As I work from home, I need to reorganise my day so that I work when it's dark and play when it isn't. If I started working Spanish hours, I could enjoy the afternoon in daylight, and then work from 5 'til 9 or something. Nice idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home