A Slow Meander Through Life

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Not Raining But Pouring

Well it's all happening. From doing nothing, I'm working back in London next week, it's family day this weekend, I'm staying at Poonam's in Leeds tomorrow night, I have a meeting with my dad (business stuff) on Friday, squash coaching at lunch today, and a meeting with a guy to try and fix his database this afternoon.
Not to mention the fact that Leeds' Festival is looming and Smaida (my ex from Spain but she's German) is coming over at the beginning of September. I can't wait for that, it will be fantastic to see her again. We're chatting loads on messenger and it's nice to be chatting the way would when we were in Spain.
For partygirl, no new woman at the supermarket, but someone down in London who I failed to ask out a million times (I can see a pattern emerging here).

My latest 'thing' is that I'm conciously eating less and less meat. I'm not sure what my reasoning is, but I'm looking at the possibility of cutting it out. When I used to dive in Spain, I wouldn't eat octopus because it's so beautiful when you see it. However, I would eat sardines, and when you see thousands of them swimming around you, that's beautiful too. I'm not sure if I want to eat such nice things. I'll keep you posted and let you know when I start to feel hungry...

On the subject of food, I've just opened a packet of pasta so I can have brunch (I'm playing squash in 2 hours). It's from Sainsbury's and has the resealable sticky tag on it. This, however, is pointless if the entire packet rips to pieces when you open it up. Sort it out guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home