A Slow Meander Through Life

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sort it out!

Life is going a little bit slowly at the moment. I think I may be enjoying if slightly more than I should be. By this I mean that I'm not working too much, but the honest truth is that I'm not enjoying it as much as I should be.

I need to sort out my working life, as I'm somewhat 'in debt' to my father (my boss) now. He pays me on a monthly basis, but I basically work freelance and just need to ensure that I bring in enough money to cover what I'm paid (and various expenses too). I'm about two months in debt at the moment, and I need to pull out my finger and do some work. I need a kick up the arse!

As for my love life, it's still totally non-existent. I think about Smaida a lot (my ex from Spain, a German girl), and about the fact that when we were good together, we were great. I miss her. She's due over in September and I can't wait. It's just for two days, but that's perfect. We'll eat out, drink out, do the tour of Lincoln and catch up.

The plan is simple - lose a stone before she arrives! I managed to drop from 15 stone to 14 which is great (that was the easy bit), but shifting a bit more could prove tricky. Lots of squash and football, me thinks.

I just find that the weekends are good, but sometimes you just want to chill out with someone you love, eat good food, drink wine, kiss, cuddle and be together.

I'm typing all sorts now, so I'll finish.

Ahhhhh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home