A Slow Meander Through Life

Monday, May 09, 2005

What a Weekend!

Well what a weekend! I went back over to Formby with the boys, played football twice (a full 90 minutes!), went out in Formby on Friday night (and pulled!), and went out in Liverpool on Saturday night. But!!! The most amazing thing - I lost weight over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

The week has started well!!!!!!!!

And I've had a call from an agency already this morning, applied for a job, and the dive centre in Spain have invited me to work for them over summer.

Yey!

Liverpool on Saturday was amazing to say the least. I haven't been out in Liverpool for so long, but it is brilliant. The people are great, the bars are great, and I didn't feel the need to get totally hammered which was fantastic. As a consequence, I had quite a healthy weekend, as you can gather. And so many attractive women. Soooo many ;-)

All that remains is to go to the supermarket today and see if I can find success with the girl that works there...

Happy days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home