A Slow Meander Through Life

Monday, May 16, 2005

Another Good Weekend!

Well it's been another good weekend. Neil and I had an unexpected night out on Friday, and we were all out on Saturday night. We saw some live music too up at The Shed, and it wasn't bad at all. Three groups - Blue Sands, Park and Ride and The Saved. The Saved were the main act and were ok. Blue Sands and Park and Ride were great.

We're into another week and more job hunting. Sharp Reader keeps popping up messages from JobServe with jobs here and jobs there, but there's nothing appropriate for me.

I've decided to throw myself into my sport while work is quiet. It makes sense, and I've been missing my squash for a while now. I've got a game tonight and I'm going to organise some more for the week.

Oh, and as it's Monday, there'll be a trip to Sainsbury's...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home