A Slow Meander Through Life

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tuesday Morning Job Hunting

I'm currently 'in between jobs' which makes me sound some what like an actor, but I'm not. I do freelance IT work, and whilst it pays well when you do it, it doesn't when you're out of work. Every morning I have the same routine -check out the job sites to see if there is anything worth going for. If I went for London it wouldn't be a problem, but I quite like it up here in the north so I'll just keep looking.
I don't know how much my lack of region is going to feature in these blogs. I am regularly told that I need to have 'faith' in finding a job, but what sort of faith that is I don't know. Faith in what? In who? The only person that can get me a job is me, so I guess I need to have faith in me. I probably need to check out a definition of the word 'faith', and then go from there.
I think a quick run around the common should get me a little more enthused for today, so I'll pop off and do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home